Located in Morges Tolochenaz in the heart of a beautiful park, the Lake Geneva Park buildings integrate naturally into their surrounding environment while elegantly exemplifying contemporary architecture. There are still some offices for rent available in these buildings.
Lake Geneva Park is ideally located in the centre of Romandy—halfway between the Swiss Alps and Geneva International Airport. It is just a few minutes away from the train station CFF Morges, and is within the immediate vicinity of the A1 motorway between Lausanne and Geneva.
Lake Geneva Park is located:
- Right next to public transport routes:
– Bus Nr. 702 La Plantaz station (6 minutes journey time to Morges station)
– Bam La Gottaz station (3 minutes journey time to Morges station)
- 100 metres from the A1 motorway access (Geneva-Lausanne)
- 1.4 km from Morges CFF mainline railway station
- Close to local shops and a shopping centre
LEISURE AND RELAXATION
Located in the heart of the Lake Geneva area, the town of Morges has established a reputation as an attractive place to live. It offers numerous amenities and leisure activities. The quality of its infrastructures, the many international schools and the broad diversity of sports and cultural events make this a very dynamic region.
Between the Swiss Alps, Lake Geneva and the town centre of Morges, the region stands out in terms of residential opportunities and high-quality teaching facilities. Numerous cultural and sports activities are on offer in the immediate vicinity of Lake Geneva Park.